tugging against life is not as hard as it may seem. I love a challenge that makes me feel like I defeated the evil of the world and I am not letting nothing stand in my way. I became successful when I stop feeling like it was the end of the world and sitting and crying cause I felt alone in this world. I met a man 11 years ago that is now my husband and he told me that I was a little tough something and he wanted to be in my life forever. That was a dream that came true on 3oth street. My God sent him to me to let me know that everything would be ok. Now we are a team in this all day long battle on surviving
Letting nothing stand in my way move tough times I got things to do and dealing with you is not one of them. Me having as many kids as I do problems try to come all the time or should I say obsticles. This 34 year old mom aint taking no shit and I have been tired of what not making it all my life who is to say that I can't? I'm taking action on what I want to be in my life and I got a lot family that just tried to take my life, my freedom, my kids and my husband away from me. They thought I was going to ball up in a corner and die. I aint that weak. I said my family is my purpose. They are why I am so strong and can't no one but God take that from me I will pray for those of you that thought your plan was going to work against me. Stomping my feet around town like I always do. Sitting and waiting for your dreams to come true will never happen you have to show your ambition what you are worth and get up and take action on your life. It is so easy to do once you know what direction you want to go in for your success.

No comments:
Post a Comment