I have always wanted support and training in the company before I joined and I got what I wanted. They have 24/7 support to answer questions if you need the extra help. I did not have to worry about the techie
side of things cause the hard work was already done for me My website came already setup for me to use and I needed that. I don't have the time or the patients to setup all of the HTML codes and if you know
a little about it is very difficult to do if you don't have the time to take to learn and I love to go and start
on my business
Any thing that is useful to me for my family in my book will work for real life. Now I can reach
people all over the world and not have to leave my home or find a baby sitter, but in my case it
was hard for me to find a dependable one or one I could trust. Now when I am on the go taking
care of the simple things like paying bills and picking up the kids I still get notification if some one
has placed a order to my phone or my laptop. Technology is so improved.
No comments:
Post a Comment