Friday, April 26, 2013

Being my self brought me true happiness


Being my self brought me true happiness



I have always believed in being my self cause I am true to me.

I was raised around people that would put on a front for other people and i said I would never do that. I felt uncomfortable around people like that cause I felt that they would change on me in a heart beat. It took a lot of me to pull away from my friends that was not always true to their selves, now don’t get me wrong I love my friends and family. I just had to make sure it was not rubbing off on me and my kids. A lot of them got very angry and said I was being fake but I am not I just don’t feel right if you are not true to the number one person in your life..YOU so there are to many things that other people do that will change who you are if you don’t pick and choose you are around and I want to be around positive people that want to make a good change in their lives

by being my self

even when other people treat me nasty and rude I don’t change who I am. I got to whereI am today for being my self and it wont never change I like me and I have a lot of peopleonline that like me too. When I wake up in the morning I feel good cause I know I touchedsome’s life by being my self. Taking all in for what it is worth making a true difference by setting a example for someone else to follow. if you ever need someone to talk to I am here
all you have to do is be your self and leave me a message at the bottom of this post I visit here every day just being my self join me now

No comments:

Post a Comment