If you are finding getting to grips with all the elements involved in internet marketing quite daunting you should check out the latest release from Aaron Danker called IM4Newbies where he walks you through everything that you need to know if you are getting started in this business.
I personally have been online now for about 4 months and I have to admit that a lot of my time is taken up with trying to figure out various different issues and problems that I come across including how to use ftp, how to do script installations and how to set up auto responder sequences. I had heard on the Warrior forum that Aaron Danker had a reputation for helping newbies out with easy to follow videos so I googled him and came up with IM 4 newbies at 120 videos 4 newbies
After reviewing the site I felt like the content could really help me out so I made my purchase and began to download the videos provided. Pretty much everything you can think of was provided here with over 120 hours of tutorial videos to choose from.
I personally have been online now for about 4 months and I have to admit that a lot of my time is taken up with trying to figure out various different issues and problems that I come across including how to use ftp, how to do script installations and how to set up auto responder sequences. I had heard on the Warrior forum that Aaron Danker had a reputation for helping newbies out with easy to follow videos so I googled him and came up with IM 4 newbies at 120 videos 4 newbies
After reviewing the site I felt like the content could really help me out so I made my purchase and began to download the videos provided. Pretty much everything you can think of was provided here with over 120 hours of tutorial videos to choose from.
No comments:
Post a Comment